Sunday, April 5, 2009

And we're off: Holy Week has begun! Happy Palm Sunday!

The High Holy days have begun! 

Holy Week is finally here. I don't know about any of you, but this week's gonna be a killer, no pun intended. What with all the liturgies and other services we're involved with, plus school... Ahh! Lots to do! It's hard to focus on the meaning of these days when I'm constantly checking my calendar to make sure nothing's missed. Who am I fooling; I never look at my calendar! I'm just praying I somehow get to where I need to be, when I need to be there. Sigh, this too will pass. Unfortunately so will this beautiful Holy Week. 

Note to self: remember, there is a REASON why you have so much to do at the moment. 

Leans close to ear and whispers softly "remember? It's to celebrate Him and the most beautiful and defining moments of His precious life on Earth".   

No comments: